Here we are talking about hoe to make the best classical popcorn recipe. This is an easy stove top recipe.
Making the perfect popcorn can be tricky. As you do not want to burnt it all out. Here I am talking about an easy way yo make the perfect popcorn recipe, for the best snacks ever.
Popcorn always needed as a snacks while watching movies. So we are always need and easy and delicious recipe to enjoy our time watching our favourite movies and series. Here the classical popcorn is the best to have then. It is cheep and take almost no time to be prepared.
Popcorn is a diet friendly meal:
Popcorn has a lot of benefits in it. And the most importing pros is losing weight. Popcorn are a very good snacks in a classical diet plan as it is low in carbs and
Popcorn is a keto-friendly meal:
Popcorn is a keto Friendly meal. It has a low carbs grams on it. For example 24 gram of popcorn contains 18 gram of net carbs. But be carful it is suitable for a keto diet plan meal with a low amount of carbs on it, not a zero carbs keto diet.
enjoying the cooking:
The easy way to cook the classical popcorn is to preheat the stove top. Place the pot on the stove top and add the delicious veggie oil. Leave it till it is heated, then add the raw popcorn. Cover the pot and enjoy the music rhythm of your puffing popcorn.
The more you leave it on the stove top, the more your popcorn will be puffing up.
If you enjoying eating popcorn while watching movies, please let me know what you like to watch the most in the comments below.
Here is the recipe, Hope you enjoy it:
cook time: 3 minutes
Level: super easy
Serving: 2 persons
- 3 tbsp corn oil (or any vegetables oil).
- 5 tbsp raw popcorn.
- Preheat the stove top and add the pot.
- Add the vegetable oil into the pot, and keep it for one minute.
- Add the popcorn into the pot and sprinkle salt upon the popcorn.
- Keep stirring.
- Cover the pot, and decrease the heat.
- Keep the oven top on a low heat till all the popcorn puffing up.
- Put the popcorn into a dish and sprinkle slat upon it.
- Serve when it is hot.
- Do not leave the corn on the oven top too much so it will not burnt out. Keep it on the oven top till the sound of popcorn puffing stops.
- If you are a person who prefer salty foods you can add as mush salt as you want when the popcorn is cooked.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.