Creamy shrimps and mushrooms with Parmesan cheese is a tasty easy recipe. They are to see in butter heavy cream and cheese for a rich sauce taste.
Shrimps always been my favourite meal for lunch. Shrimps with Parmesan cheese is a rich recipe for the best lunch with the family. The shrimps are tossed in the creamy sauce and covered by Parmesan cheese.
With heavy creamy sauce to cover the shrimps tenderly for the best taste in every bite. No one can resist the delicious Creamy Shrimp with Mushroom, and every one will clean the dishes from the tasty meal.
You can have Creamy Shrimp with Mushroom with with bread to be soaked in the creamy sauce. Or you can have it with white rice. You ca try it with White Rice with Filini Pasta.
NOTES FOR PEOPLE ON DIET PLANS:
Creamy Shrimp with Mushroom is a keto-friend:
As it is known the keto diet is a high-fat low-carbs diet, you can have Creamy Shrimp with Mushroom as a keto meal in your plan. But take care if you are on a 0 carbs keto diet, because this recipes also contains a low carbs about 14 gram per dish.
This Creamy Shrimp with Mushroom can be eaten as a keto meal, as it contains a high amount of fats from the the heavy milk and Parmesan cheese.
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy it:
cook time: 30 minutes
Serving: 6 persons
- 900 gram Shrimps.
- 500 mushroom.
- 400 gram heavy cream.
- 60 gram Parmesan cheese.
- 100 gram cheddar cheese
- small onion.
- 4 garlic cloves .
- black pepper
- Chili flakes
- cut the onion and mushroom into small cubes and set aside.
- Cut 4 garlic cloves into small pieces and set aside.
- Grind cheddar cheese with cheese grater and then set aside. you also can buy a ready-grinned cheddar cheese.
- In a medium pan add 2 tbsp of any vegetables oil and 2 tbsp butter ( I use sunflower oil ) and leave it on a high heat till the oil become hot and butter is melted.
- In the same pan add the garlic and keep stirring till its color becomes brown.
- Add the shrimps into the pan and keep stirring till the shrimps is done – it takes about 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet add vegetable oil and butter and leave it on a high heat till the oil become hot and butter is melted.
- Add the mushrooms into the skillet and keep stirring till mushrooms is cooked.
- Then add the heavy cream, Parmesan and cheddar cheese into the same skillet.
- Add the cooked shrimps into the skillet along with the heavy cream and mushrooms.
- Keep stirring for a while till the shrimps and mushrooms adsorb the heavy cream.
- Don’t make the shrimps absorb all the creamy sauce, just moderate it.
- Serve when it is hot.
- Fresh shrimps are perfect, but frozen shrimps are good too.
- When you wash the shrimps don’t put it immediately in the pan. Just dry the shrimps by a kitchen tissue and leave it in colander till it become dry.
- While cooking the creamy shrimps with mushrooms don’t leave it a lot on the oven so shrimps and mushrooms won’t absorbs all the sauce and become rough.
- Creamy sauce is very tasteful, you can eat it with rice, bread and even pasta.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.