We are talking about omelette with mushrooms, for a tasteful meal. Golden mushrooms are tossed into the omelette for a cheesy taste in every bite.
This recipe you will never resist, you will clean your dishes clean after tasting it.
More Mushrooms Recipes:
- Mixed veggies with apple cinder vinegar sauce. a delicious veggie dish, with the taste of mozzarella cheese in each bite. Eggplants, zucchini and mushroom are mixed together to gave you a flavorful sauce.
- Mushroom with olives. Mushroom with olives is an amazing side aside, and you can also use it as a topping for another recipes such as a burger! The secret is the rich flavors within the dish.
Here is the recipe, hope you all like it.
Cook time: 10 minutes.
Serving: 2 persons.
- 150 gram mushroom.
- 3 medium eggs.
- 1 spoon milk.
- Cut the mushroom into small pieces.
- Crack three eggs in a dash. Add one spoon of milk then whisk it till it mixed well together.
- In a medium pan add butter and heated it on a high heat, when the butter completely melted raise the mushroom into the pot.
- Keep whisking for 5 minutes or till it color becomes brown. Then set the mushroom when it is good cooked aside.
- In the a medium frying pan add butter the add the egg mixture but do not whisk it.
- While it has a raw eggs on the top, sprinkle mozzarella cheese and leave it for one minute.
- While it has a raw eggs on the top add the cooked mushroom into the half of the frying pan. Then flip the other half of omelette to cover the mushroom and leave it for its color becomes golden.
- Serve it in a dash when it is hot.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.