Thyme Chicken with Garlic is an easy recipe for a healthy meal. All you need is one backing tray and 30 minute and your meal will be ready.
We are talking about a flavorful thyme chicken breast that are tossed in a delicious sauce. This recipe makes a light meal which is both healthy and easy.
Like most of you, I always search for a light meal to have with low calorie, but delicious at the same time . It is when the Thyme Chicken and Garlic recipe was born.
With simple ingredients – chicken breast, garlic, yogurt, olive oil, lemon sauce, thyme – you have an easy dish for a healthy meal. Don’t worry if you don’t have fresh thyme, I usually use dried thyme. I usually use boneless chicken breast, but I sometimes use boneless turkey breast.
I love leaving the chicken breast in the sauce to marinate for one hour in the sauce, o the chicken absorbs all the flavour.
Thyme and garlic are complements for each other. Both gave the proper taste in each bite you have.
What to serve Thyme chicken with?
You This thyme chicken goes well with rice and any kind of soup. you can check my oatmeal soup. This kind of dish cannot be resist, as everyone will lick their plates clean out of relish.
Leave you with the recipe, hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
Cook time: 30 minutes.
( Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 25 minutes. )
Serve: 6 persons.
- 750 Gram chicken breast (boneless ).
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 3 tbsp yogurt.
- 4 tbsp olive oil.
- 3 tbsp lemon sauce.
- 3 tbsp thyme.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper.
- 1 tbsp rosemary.
- 1 tbsp red chili pepper powder
- 1/4 tbsp curry powder.
- In a kitchen machine add 3 garlic cloves, 3 spoon yogurt, 4 spoon olive oil, 3 spoon lemon sauce with all spices in the mixer.
- Mix them for 1 minute, till all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Then, put the chicken breasts in a large tray.
- Marinate the chicken breast in the mixture sauce for more than an hour in the refrigerator . ( you can cook it immediately without waiting its marinating in the refrigerator. I prefer to leave it in the sauce so the chicken absorbs all the flavour)
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes, I usually preheat my oven at 250c.
- Add the chicken into the oven and leave it for 20 minutes – till it is cooked,.
- Serve when it is hot.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.