What you have here is a a delicious veggie dish, with the taste of mozzarella cheese in each bite. Eggplants, zucchini and mushroom are mixed together to gave you a flavorful sauce. The mozzarella cheese give you the yummy taste in every spoon you eat.
Using apple cinder vinegar in cooking was new for me, as a new sour taste is added to the veggie sauce. As apple cinder vinegar has a lot of benefits for health I love to add it to most of my dished, but in a little amount. Here I tried to add much amount of the apple cinder vinegar, so its taste will be clear while enjoying the dish. The result was this awesome dish.
The benefits of apple cinder vinegar:
Through my experiences in losing weight, this apple cinder vinegar help me a lot in losing weight. I usually add it to salads and add some drops in my ordinary dish .
- I add 1 tbsp from apple cinder vinegar per day, and yeah it worked well with me.
It is also proven that apple cinder vinegar has the ability for burning fats which is very beneficial in losing weight. It helps a lot in losing fats especially belly fats which is one of the hardest fats to burn.
Can Kill Many Types of Harmful Bacteria;
Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Fights Diabetes;
;and much more benefits that I cannot even count it.
You can check the all the benefits of apple cinder vinegar from the link below
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy it.
Cook time: 1 hour.
(Half an hour on the cooker, 10 minutes in the oven ( grill mood ).
Serving: 6 persons.
- 3 eggplants
- 3 zucchini
- 100 gram Mushroom.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Small tomato
- Small onion.
- 2 tbsp apple cider.
- 2 tbsp lemon sauce.
- 1 tbsp salt
- black pepper.
- Cut all the veggie, eggplants, zucchini and mushroom, into small cubes and sit aside.
- The cubes’ size are about 5 cm – 1,5 inches.
- It is better to leave the cutting of the eggplants till the end, so it won’t change their color.
- Continue cutting the tomato and onions into a tiny cubes.
- In a large skillet add 2 tbsp os vegetables oil and leave it till it becomes hot.
- Add the onion into the skillet and keep turning over till the color of the onion becomes golden.
- Add the tomato in the same skillet and keep stirring for 1 minutes.
- Then add all the veggies into the skillet,
- Add the special spices mixture, 2 tbsp apple cider and 2 tbsp lemon sauce into the mixture and keep stirring till all the species and veggies are mixed well together.
- I add cup of water – 200ml – to the mixture and leave it to be cooked on a high heat.
- Turn on the grill on, and keep it on for preheating.
- Put the mixture into a large baking tray.
- Scatter mozzarella cheese on the top of the veggie gratin.
- Put the backing tray into the oven while the grill is on. Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Keep watching it, so it won’t burn out. The heat of the grill differs depending on your oven’s type.
- Serve when it is hot.
- While cooking the meal on the cooker, if the water dried and it still need more time to be done, add more water to the mixture.
If you are intreated in knowing which types of spices i used in my dishes, let me know in the comments. If so I will a post about my special spices’ mixture.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.